Share this Job

TELXIUS - BTS Finance Analyst (m/w/d)

Date: 02-Oct-2020

Location: MÜNCHEN, DE

Company: Telefónica S.A.

Telxius is the leading infrastructure Company of the Telefónica Group within the Telefónica Infra Unit. Its more than 30,400 sites, including the German portfolio acquisition, to reach 32,800 once the BTS deployment is complete, are located in Europe and Latin America: approximately 80% in Spain and Germany, and the remaining 20% in Brazil, Peru, Chile and Argentina. In addition, Telxius operates an international network of 87,000 km of high-capacity fiber optic submarine cable, including the two largest capacity systems in the market: MAREA and BRUSA.

 

We keep growing our business and expanding our portfolio of telecommunication sites and our international high-capacity submarine cable network. We build, manage and maintain them so that our clients enjoy state-of-the-art infrastructure services.

 

We are currently a small and agile team of experts, working still in the flexible mode of a start-up, but with the advantage of being supported by the large Telefonica Group organization. We have plenty of opportunities in front of us to grow our business in Germany, extending our services and capabilities according to our customers’ demands.

 

 

Responsibilities

  • Support the planning process for the construction of new sites: budget, forecasts and outlooks, ensuring alignment of all stakeholders
  • Support decision making by providing alternatives to business to achieve month and quarterly results
  • Costs insights: provide regular insights of pricing of towers building, applying knowledge of the market in order to maximize overall returns to the business
  • Budget controlling of long-term investment projects
  • Liaise with the operation and accounting team to update financial outlooks for the current month, quarter and year
  • Coordination of the monthly financial closing processes for the capex of construction of towers
  • Build ad hoc planning and forecasting models to aid decision support
  • Interact with IT systems implementation team to facilitate User Acceptance Testing (UAT) of the IT tools (SAP and Operations tool called TIDE) and identify issues/challenges
  • Build strong working relationships with Accounting, Commercial and Operations teams
  • Participation in working groups and projects
  • Undertake ad hoc analysis as required

 

Requirements

  • University graduate with a degree in Business Administration, Mathematics/Physics, Engineering or equivalent qualifications
  • Advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
  • Advance user of SAP CO, FI and SRM
  • Experience in capex controlling will be an advantage
  • Experience in Database analysis
  • Basic understanding of IFRS and HGB
  • Sense of responsibility and decision-making ability as well as a high level of personal initiative
  • Analytical thinking and high affinity for numbers
  • Excellent communication: ability to articulate complex and detailed financial and commercial information in a succinct and easy to understand manner to all levels of the business
  • Pride in high quality: ability to strive for top quality and accuracy in all aspects of work
  • Track record of building strong relationships across teams
  • Hands on attitude to do ad hoc analysis together with other areas when required
  • Fluent German- and English skills, Spanish will be an advantage

 

We offer an attractive compensation package consisting of:

  • Working in a highly agile team with flat hierarchy and adoptive for new ideas
  • Flexibility to develop your career with changing directions
  • Training capabilities including Telefonica training camp
  • Modern workplace environment
  • Flexible working time, 30 days’ vacation
  • An adequate level of home-based working in agreement in alignment with business requirements
  • Fixed salary with an additional flexible component
  • Company with stable growth
  • Modern office furnishings, adapted to the given pandemic requirements
  • Company pension plan
  • Insurance

 

Contact Person: Ksenia Dedkova - ksenia.dedkova@telxius.com